ZEN ROBBI | THE KINGS OF CALIFORNIA
“ZEN ROBBI is the musical cure for sobriety. If you haven’t heard them, I feel sorry for you.”- Zachy Vengeance, AVENGED SEVENFOLD.
From Los Angeles, CA emerges ZEN ROBBI, the nastiest rock quartet that modern music has seen since the dawn of the millennium. For over a decade, these dudes have been terrorizing audiences across America with their rambunctious funk.
Led by the notorious pirate Captain Mic Dangerously, Scotty “Spoon” Wittenberg, Timmy “Too Tall” Baker, and Jamie ‘The Rev” Bullock, are the backbone to a beast of a band that fuses rock, soul, swing, funk, dance, punk and reggae. These boys can play and they mean business.
Over the last few years, Zen Robbi has played hundreds of shows, having shared the stage with acts such as The Smashing Pumpkins, Slash, Method Man/Redman, The Aggrolites, Iration, Barrington Levy, The English Beat, Fergie, Pepper, The Dirty Heads, Soja, Unwritten Law, and countless others. Not wasting any time making music, ZR has put out 4 full length albums and has just recently released their fifth, “Dead Man’s Hand”:
– “Dead Man’s Hand” (2016) Recorded @ 17th St. Studios
– “Lovely in the Middle: An Acoustic Collection ” (2012) Recorded @ Hollywoodstock Studios
– “Heavy Lies the Crown” (2010) Recorded @ 17th St. Studios
– “Pawn Gone King” (2007) Recorded @ Headway Music Studios
– “Company” (2005) recorded @ Village Recorder with Scott Rickett and David and Bob Ezrin.
Their music has been featured on MTV, Fox, and several action sports television shows. You can believe the pictures, you can believe the hype, but it only takes one show to see that “ZEN ROBBI truly are the Kings of California.” -Leen, Ween Magazine